Saturday, February 23, 2013

Jumping on the Bandwagon

So, I've always wanted to start a blog (I'm not sure why, maybe I'm just jumping on the bandwagon here for no reason), but I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say.  What is even the point of a blog?  I don't really have a business I want to promote or anything.  So really...I haven't figured out why I'm doing this, but here I go.  Here is my blog.

I graduated from college almost a year ago and I think that I need something to stimulate my mind so maybe writing out my thoughts and opinions on this here blog will keep me busy and keep me smart. 

Actually, right now I am googling "what is the point of a blog?" and "blog ideas."  Seriously, you can google anything these days.  Theres a website for everything.  A few months ago I wanted to meet a friend of mine in between our two houses and instead of spending time trying to figure out what the halfway point was and if there was anything interesting to do at the point, I just googled "meet someone halfway" and it gave me the site: www.meetways.com.  So the next time you have to meet someone, there you go.  Google. Amazing.

So, for this first blog post I'm going to do what my friends Liesl and Star did and say a few random things about myself:

.......................


Nevermind, I'm not doing that.  I'm terrible at doing that.  We'll learn interesting things about myself as we go.  If I even remember to keep blogging.  I'm also terrible at doing that.
Got any suggestions of things for me to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment