Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Confession

So its Sunday and I didn't go to church today because my brother took the car, so I will make my confessions right here.  I also read on Google that people love lists.

  1. I am that person that squeezes the toothpaste tube from the middle.  I apologize in advance to my future husband for having to deal with that.  Maybe we can just get separate toothpastes.
  2. I have trouble making absolute statements like "The Little Mermaid IS my favorite story of all time."  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  I can't tell.
  3. I rarely ever put away my laundry.  I just take it out of dryer and put it on, until my brother puts it in a basket...then I take it out of the basket.
  4. I am afraid of commitment.  Any sort of commitment.  I even have trouble making plans for the next day cause...what if Im not feeling it tomorrow.
  5. I have seen all of Vampire Diaries.  If you know me...that is, indeed, a difficult confession. 
  6. I always secretly wanted to be a waitress.  Now I am one.  Its not as glamorous as in the movies.
  7. I really love stupid teen movies.  Ive seen almost all of them.  10 Things I Hate About you, Clueless, Bring it On....all of them. 
  8. I'm addicted to buying things on amazon. 
  9. I've never given something up for Lent.  Ever.  And I don't plan on it.
  10. Today, I just want to eat lots of brownies and watch tv in my pajamas and not talk to anyone, but unfortunately, I have to work.
  11.  
    Thinking of the last thing on a list is always the hardest.  Interesting.
    Have a good Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment